петак, 27. септембар 2013.

Go too fall fashion!

Hello dolls! As I said in my last post there is no doubt fall is my favourite season of the year! And the reason for that is FALL FASHION. These would be my absolutely favourite outfits for any occasion in fall. Enjoy my outfits and I hope they help you in your fall picks:


In this first outfit I paird a white blouse with black high-waisted jeans. This blouse has leather details on her collar and around the wrists wich I think makes it so special and trendy because leather is a must have for this year.Cute ankle booties with gold buckles look great with black cross body bag that also has gold details. To complete the outfit I decided to put in some gold rings (I would avoid necklaces/bracelets because of the details on the shirt).

Dungarees can also be worn in fall.Just pair them with a nice big sweater and boots. In this outfit I used leather black dungarees,that are going to be a big fashion statement for 2013 fall. I added a short gold/black necklace to make this look a bit more classy.


This is a casual fall outfit. I (personally) would wear it for shopping,walk around town,casual lunch with a friend etc. Skinny jeans and sweater paired with leather jacket is my go to look for this fall.To keep things casual I paired  lack sneakers and cross body bag with it.Rose gold watch gives a bit of color and warmness to the outfit.

My last but definitely not least outfit.I love skater skirts. And when they are leather,even better. It looks really good with oversized shirt like I used in this set.To keep me warm I added burgundy thought and on my feet nice black brogues.

Those were my outfits! Hope you like them. I will be making much more post about fall/winter fashion so make sure to follow :)

xoxo Monica


Нема коментара: