петак, 13. септембар 2013.

Rainy September

The summer is over and the school began. Every morning we are woken up by raindrops on our windows. We roll out of bed and only a second later we want to go back..to roll in our blankets. Throwing on a sweater and boots we go out. To school? work? or maybe hot tea with our friends? The important thing is that the life goes on..summer is over but we are not..and neither is this doleful September..

Fall is my favourite season of the year. Why? I can't tell you the answer to this question. Maybe it is the fall candles that fill our rooms with festival scents? Or the cozy sweaters and scarves that keep us warm in during the cold mornings? Maybe the secret is in boots that help us go over puddles made by rain? Or the long lost taste of Pumkin spice latte..
I will share some of my little secrets of enjoying fall with you! Enjoy looking at my 6 things that make me smile during these days


1. ANKLE BOOTIES

Comfy but very stylish outfit? How about cute ankle booties,jeans and some:
2.SWEATERS

Now that we have an outfit what do we miss? Oh yes!

3. ACCESORIES
Rose gold has been my favourite colour for jewelry for quite a while now! I usually only wear my Tiffany necklase but having this pop of colour on my wrist/finger just makes my outfit warmer. 
 (note: don't wear all of this together because you will just look like a rose gold disco ball)

4.PUMPKIN SPICE LATTE
I think I don't have to talk about this all that much. We are all looking forward to it every time after fall ends (reason number 8347392 why fall should be your favourite season). Starbucks' PSL has a traditional taste of fall.Cinnamon and pumpkin. Read more about it here.



5.SOAP AND GLORY
For fall I love using body butters. And I know we all hate to feel like a butter balls but the S&G Smoothie Star Body Buttercream will leave your skin feel softer that ever! And that is what we need when we sped the whole day out on the wind right?
I bought it here: xxxx

6. SCENT OF THE FALL
lancome la vie e belle is my current favourite! In my next blog post I will be doing review on it so look out for that! I want my scent to match the occasion/season. A very strong but at the same time girly and flirty scent fits with my over look of fall. Just a couple of splashes of this incredible scent is enought to keep you smelling good trought the whole day. And no mater how hard wind,rain or snow is this scent will stay on you.


xoxo Monica

Нема коментара: