понедељак, 14. април 2014.

Coachella!

One of my dreams is to go to Coachella one day. I can just imagine how much fun that is guys! Dancing,music,friends and crazy fashion! Hundreds of people go there including some of the words biggest stars. This year I decided to make a post of outfits that I would wear-and hopefuly I will wear one day- to Coachella!

Vanessa Hudgens Coachella 2013
Models at Coachella 2013

                                                                                                                                                                                   















Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Coachella
2012
Kylie Jenner,Kendall Jenner and Selena Gomez
Coachella 2014
























Here are some of my outfits,hope you like them :)










Нема коментара: