субота, 29. март 2014.

Style Inspiration Wednesday

First thing I need to say is that I am sorry for turning Style Inspiration Wednesday to Style Inspiration Thursday.  It was a hectic week,lots of school work,tests,parties. BUT I am back on the track and I can't wait to publish this post.

That being said,I follow a lot of style bloggers and I deffinetely have my favourites. One of them for sure is Julie Sarinana from sincerelyjules.
I love how she mixes elegant with edgy. On her blog there is definitely something for everyone. The only bad thing is that I always fall in love with her outfits and expencive clothing pieces and then I have to buy them. She follows trends but puts a bit of her own style in every of her outfits. Her style is quite similar to mine because it is not that girly. Just like me she loves boyfriend jeans,flannels,leather pants and mixing prints and clothing pieces that don't really go together at first look. She definitely is one of my biggest style inspirations.
Do you guys also like her? xx


Нема коментара: