петак, 18. април 2014.

Ultimate male style crush!

Soo,if you are frequent on my blog you know my style well and when you find out who my male style inspiration is,you definetely won't be suprised.

And that is,one and only....................Kanye West!


Yup,I told you that you will not be suprised haha. There is just something that attracts me to people with 'their own fashion'. I love it when a person experiments with their style and doesn't always do stuff by the book. Trough your fashion,your personality shines. And Kanye definitely puts himself into his clothes. 
I am in love with his style (I feel like I've said that way too many times),he always looks so good and so put together. And I know that a lot of people will disagree with me in this point,beacuse to most of people his style is 'too much' and 'like a homeless person' but hey,my style is also like that! :D
I love leather,oversized and ripped stuff,but you guys know that!

Anyway enough rambling,the truth is,Kanye always looks like a true fashionista when he walks hand-in-hand with his beautiful fiance.

Make sure you guys check out my polyvore page and follow my blog for more fashion related posts 
xoxo

Нема коментара: